Immerse your children in a safe environment at ISH with world-class instructors from the best show in the world: Shen Yun Performing Arts.
• Broaden young minds by introducing them to classical Chinese dance
• Exhilarate them with traditional Chinese music
• Introduce them to the thought-provoking world of strategy by learning Chinese chess
• Teach discipline by opening them up to the mesmerising world of martial arts
• Steady minds (and steady hands) through Chinese calligraphy
• Introduce them to the healing art of traditional Chinese meditation
• Provide an insight into one of the oldest and most profound languages on earth
All this in a fun and nurturing environment, and taught by instructors from the world-renowned dance and music company Shen Yun Performing Arts. For the last 10 years, the instructors of Shen Yun have accepted students as young as 12 and helped them to become world-class performers. Guest teachers will include renowned Chinese flute player Chen G, master calligrapher and Chinese language teacher Huang Shang-I, and more. This is the opportunity of a lifetime!
• You will have a lot of fun
• You can spend time with friends old and new
• You will learn lots of new thing
... and that is what happiness is all about!
Learn the following:
• To dance classical Chinese dance
• To play the Chinese flute
• To play Chinese chess
• To practice martial arts
• To write calligraphy
• To meditate
• To learn basic Chinese and listen to Chinese stories & legends
At the end of the week, you will perform a show for your parents, friends and fellow campers.
A summer camp to remember!
Tell your parents and bring your friends!
When: July 21-26, 2016 from 8.30 am–5 pm
Where: International School of Hamburg, Hemmingstedter Weg 130, 22609 Hamburg
Who: The camp is open to ISH students and non-ISH students from 9-15 years (some exceptions possible). Girls and boys of all skill levels are welcome!
How: Early bird (7th July): € 179,- Sibling discount: € 139,- Tuition: € 189,-
Girls and boys need to bring their own dance clothes and can change at the school. White top, black leggings/sweat pants, ballet shoes of any colour. Girls need to wear long hair in a bun. Plenty of water and healthy snacks will be provided throughout the day. Lunch will be catered for, and comprises a warm Chinese meal. Vegetarian options are available.